You want your new log home to be as energy efficient and weather resistant as possible. Creekside’s dry-in service is a labor only service provided to help StoneMill customers complete the project to a weather tight shell. Creekside crews have experience working with the unique materials associated with this type of construction, assuring this phase of the project runs smoothly. Dry-in services are only available to customers who purchase the tongue & groove and roof insulation packages provided by StoneMill Log Homes and installed as part of this service. Creekside dry-in services include basic dry-in, sub-floor and porch installation.
Your Creekside representative will provide a list of conventional materials needed in addition to the materials provided by StoneMill. You will purchase these materials from local suppliers and have them delivered to your jobsite prior to the crew's arrival.
- Timber roof system (where specified)
- Install 2” x 6” tongue and groove decking (face-nailed)
- Install roof insulation panels and sheathing per manufacturers specification
- Conventional roof truss system (where specified)
- Install conventional roof trusses, temporary bracing only, manufacturer specified bracing by others
- Install sheathing (4’ x 8’) on conventional trusses (if applicable)
- Frame shed dormers (if applicable) and install exterior sheathing
- Install felt paper on roof
- Frame gable end walls, and install exterior sheathing
- Frame dog house dormers (if applicable) and install exterior sheathing
- Install 2” x 6” tongue and groove second floor decking (face-nailed) (if applicable)
Sub-floor Installation Service Includes
- Install framing and sheathing for first floor (subfloor) system per plans.
Porch Installation Service Includes
- Frame porch decks and install decking.
- Install timber porch roof structure.
- Install tongue and groove porch roof decking and felt.
(Porch foundation to be in place prior to crew arrival.)
Note: Porch and sub-floor installations may only be offered in addition to the Basic Dry-in Service.
Creekside Construction Price List