Confident. That is how you will feel when you choose Creekside to erect your log shell. Our customers know they have an experienced team erecting their distinctive Appalachian style log home. Creekside understands that the erection of the log shell is one of the most important parts of your log home construction. Choose Creekside and be confident.
- Unload trucks at your foundation (contingent on trucks having access up to your foundation).
- Install sill log system.
- Install wall log system.
- Install load bearing blocks and alignment rods as needed.
- Install 3" Styro-Seal.
- Install second floor joist system (girders, ceiling beams and timber support posts) (if applicable).
- Cut window, door and fireplace openings and install slotted jamb system.
- Install StoneMill provided timber roof system (if applicable).
- Frame and sheath shed dormer wall on which to set timber roof system (if applicable)
For customers who wish to construct their StoneMill log home package with a local sub-contractor or a crew of their own, Creekside Construction offers on-site consultation and technical support. The expertise of an on-site Creekside consultant assures the successful and efficient start of your project. The technical support helps to eliminate any potential mistakes that may occur from a local crew inexperienced with StoneMill materials.
Technical support is also available for the ‘do-it-yourself’ customer who plans to perform the shell erection and dry-in on the log dwelling.
For pricing and complete details on how Creekside Construction can help in the construction of your StoneMill log home, call today 1-800-438-8274.